Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 10: Another bar method class

As Wednesdays are the "bootcamp-free" days, I went to a bar method class at 6 am this morning. Man, I was really tired, I need more sleep. My food choices start drifting a little to the unhealthy side, I need to get better control again. I noticed that I eat a lot more when I sleep less than 6 h. Bar method in the morning was great but I went for a 20 minute run on the treadmill afterwards and I have to say I felt a bit guilty (since I came straight out of class and headed to the gym and the biggest "NO" that the bar method is giving away is to running...). But in the end you have to do what feels good for you and I wanted to squeeze in a short run. I have to run more miles a week if I want to survive the marathon in october but at the moment my schedule is pretty packed...

Whooohooo, 10 days down, 32 to go. I didn't really eat very healthy the last 3 days, there is definitely room for improvement. But tomorrow is another day and I love my workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment