Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 14: Two weeks are over already!

I had an easy Sunday today, didn't stress too much. I think it is important to give my body a break every now and then so that I can be more efficient on my harder "bootcamp days". I went to a bar method class this morning again, it was challenging, especially on my abs and inner thighs, but it was fun. My legs felt totally fine today, no pain, no soreness. I visisted a friend afterwards who lives on the Peninsula, I haven't seen her for a while. I had to escape in the afternoon because they had a BBQ with all their neighbors coming over. As they started preparing nice drinks, guacamole, chips, burgers and pulled pork (I LOVE pulled pork...) I knew it was time to go...Can't believe I actually left! Now I am sitting here with my brown rice tuna avocado Sushi roll but somehow I can still smell the pulled pork....But I love Sushi, too, so it's all good :)

Two weeks are already over, unbelievable! My food choices at the beginning of this week weren't the best, there is definitely room for improvement. I have to find the healthy, sustainable intermediate. I am glad to say that I am eating significant fewer sweets now, that's probably the most important diet change for me.

Tomorrow is a public holiday, so I will start the day with a run (aiming for 7 miles) and I have another Bar Method class later in the day. Overall, I am positively surprised how great I feel and that I actually stick with my workout plans. May be two weeks isn't long enough to see changes in my body's physique, but I am sure that if I can keep it up for another month, it will pay off!

Two weeks down, 28 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment