Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 7: A lazy Sunday

Nothing really exciting to report today. I set my alarm for 7.30 am (on a Sunday!!!) for a bar method class. I know it's crazy and there are several more classes throughout the day, but Julie so far is my favourite instructor, it's worth getting up early. After class, I spent the rest of the day painting my furniture...it's kind of therapeutic but also symbolic in a way. First I decided to improve my exercise- and eating habits, then I decide to change the design of my room, what's next? Watch out! There are a couple more things in my life that do need a makeover and some things are just perfect the way they are =)

7 days down, 35 to go! I can't believe that one week passed so quickly! I am excited to go to Basic Training again tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment