Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 18

Woke up at 5.20 am this morning to the sound of the Golden Gate Bridge’s fog horn – I love that sound! Bootcamp class was large again, we were 24 people, Jen and Michael were our instructors. There were a couple of new people who joined. I guess it is difficult to estimate the size of the group since there are “regulars” as well as people who drop in, but I wish the group would be a little smaller. But even though we were many people, I have to say that I certainly got a good workout in and I can’t complain about too many breaks… (because there were none, it’s amazing how they keep us moving all the time)! We did agility training near the little Marina green, combined with sprints, push ups, pull ups, squats and lunges, jump rope and “shuffle” runs – altogether a great workout, I sweat a lot. I like that the workouts are not predictable – last week’s locations and exercises were completely different compared to this week, that makes the workout a lot of fun. I skipped breakfast AGAIN this morning (mainly because my boss asked for a meeting that took place from 8.30 am until 10 am), and as a consequence, I had way too much food for lunch. As if I didn’t know better… I really need to make breakfast a regular meal. I will attend another Bar Method class tonight and then head out for a glass of wine. That’s the first alcoholic drink in 18 days, I think it’s time… ;-)

18 days down, 24 to go! Workouts are excellent and so much fun, my nutrition though has a lot of room for improvement….

No comments:

Post a Comment