Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 33: Germany vs Serbia and a lot of work

I had to cancel bootcamp this morning because I wanted to watch the world cup soccer game Serbia vs. Germany. I got up at 4 am to meet my German friends at 4.30 am when the game started - crazy! It was nerve-wrecking, I wish I would have stayed in bed and went to bootcamp instead (yes, we lost the game...). Never mind.

I got to work at 7 am, it has been super busy this week. I had to cancel my 5.30 pm bar method class today because of work - I finished my work at 8.30 pm... So no workout today. I am preparing a presentation for next week which is really important for my career and my future at the company, I am REALLY stressed out. Unfortunately, I am an "emotional eater" so I had way too much sugar/sweets today but I don't even feel bad, I needed it. Let's hope that everything will be ok and that my efforts are worth it. I will go for a long run tomorrow early in the morning and then spend the rest of the day at work again. Good times...

31 days dow, 11 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment