Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 19: Happy Friday!

I missed bootcamp this morning :( And I won't even start coming up with excuses, I have none. I will be there 4 times next week to make up for it, I am bummed I missed it. I went to the Bar method in the evening, it was a pretty challenging class, but once again, I really enjoyed it. What am I going to do when my one-month-special deal is over...???? I guess that's why they offer the deal and as a consequence I am hooked now.

Overall, this week wasn't that great - the workouts were fantastic and I gave all I could and I am getting stronger but I had too much unhealthy food (inluding sweets). This week turned out to be "emotionally stressful" and unfortunately, I am an emotional eater. I definitely want to change this. I'll come up with an emergency plan this weekend...

19 days down but I feel like I took a couple steps back this week... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment