Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 28: Bar method and sailing


I went to Julia’s bar method class this morning, just like the last 4 weeks…my membership for the bar method expires in 2 days…panic!!!! I would have never thought that I like it so much and that it feels so good to stick with it. The second month is still offered to a reduced price (but already $165…), I will do another month. That’s why they offer you the cheap introductory price, it’s a smart move…But I am willing to pay as long as I feel like I benefit from it, so I'll add another 4 weeks.


Today, I went on a 4h sailing-trip to Angel Island and Sausalito with friends – it was a beautiful day. I never sailed in the SF Bay, it was so much fun (I didn’t actually sail, I just watched other people do the work and enjoyed the views). Even though I applied SPF55, I somewhat look like a lobster now… great.


Wow, 4 weeks are over!! And I am still sticking with my workouts. I feel fabulous and I never felt as strong before. And I have never been looking forward to my workouts as much as I do now. I think Basic Training and the bar method are a perfect combination for me, I love it!
As for the next week, I would like to focus on the following things:
- get more sleep
- eat less refined sugar
- drink less coffee (I don't dare to say "no" coffee...)

4 weeks are over!! 28 days down, 14 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment