Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 26: Eli is back

Today, we had another workout with Eli and Sandra. It was less “military” style today, it was fun. With the exception of Monday, we didn’t do much running this week (today, we worked out at the little Marina green again) but honestly, that was perfect for me because this way, my ankle had a good chance to recover. It almost feels normal again today, I’m happy. Again, we had a good workout that included pretty much everything – lunges, squats, quite many push ups, crunches, plank, sprints, jumps, and much more. A good total body workout with focus on back and abs (at least I feel them the most…).

I am wearing my black pants today – they didn’t fit me the last 1.5 years! It feels sooo good! The belt very easily knuckled in the 4th hole, it used to be the 3rd a couple of weeks ago. It’s working, I am so excited and even though that might come across a little strange now, I think I am looking pretty good :) Happy Friday!

Only 16 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment